1. Atworth Commons, 56th Avenue W north of 220th Paving and sidewalk work on 56th has been completed. Expect intermittent construction related delays as the contractor works on landscaping over the next few weeks.
2. 44th/224th/45th Water Main, Sanitary Sewer, and Storm Drain Improvements
- The contractor is now working on concrete and asphalt restoration. The current schedule includes a lane closure on 44th Avenue W between 223rd Street SW and 226th Street SW from 7am to 5 pm, Monday - Friday. No detours are expected for the week of December 5.
Local access for businesses and residents will be maintained.
3. Wang Short Plat, 21608 48th Ave W
Expect lane closures on 48th Avenue W between 216th Place SW and 220th Street SW as work continues on this project.
4. 58th Ave W. from 234th to 236th, Water Main Improvements
DETOUR MONDAY - FRIDAY, December 5 - December 9.
This project is starting construction the week of December 5, 2016. 58th Ave West will be closed between 232nd Street SW. Access will be maintained for emergency vehicles, mail delivery, garbage collection, and local residents. A signed detour will be in place. On-street parking will be restricted.
5. Sound Transit Borings, near I-5
Sound Transit will have a drilling team at various locations in the vicinity of I-5. For Monday and Tuesday night, Dec. 5 and 6, they will be near I-5 and 220th Street SW.
6. 60th Ave W & 228th Street SW Sidewalk Improvements
This project is expected to start construction in January 2017.