Find your next opportunity at Recreation, Parks and Property Management! View full job descriptions and application information at cityofmlt.com/jobs.
- Aquatics: We are now hiring part-time Lifeguards and Swim Instructors. Staff will be needed to offer more programs on weekends. To be a Lifeguard, candidates must hold a current Lifeguarding Certification and enjoy working with all ages. Swim Instructors are trained by the city, and these candidates must enjoy the water and working with children.
- Athletics: We are looking for basketball and volleyball gym attendants! High-school students are welcome too! Contact Danielle Ladd for more information at 425-640-3105 or email@example.com.
- Ballfield Attendants: The Athletics Department is hiring for Ballfield Attendants. Please contact Danielle Ladd at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Dance Academy: The Dance Department is hiring experienced dance instructors. Jazz, Lyrical and Ballet instructors are needed and can be integrated into the schedule after a successful interview and teaching a trial class. Questions? Contact Dance & Fitness programmer Chloe Davenport at 425-640-3107 or email@example.com.
- Facilities Maintenance: A full-time facilities maintenance position is now available. Help keep the city buildings running on weekends and weekdays.
- Parks Maintenance: Full-time and part-time parks maintenance help is needed! Help keep our parks clean with weekend and weekday hours.
- Part-Time Front Desk: The Recreation Pavilion front desk is hiring! We currently have part-time non-benefitted positions. For more information, contact Renee Norton at 425-640-3108 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Youth Programs: Youth Programs are hiring Before and/or After School Site Leads and Assistants. We are seeking dedicated, responsible, fun and caring individuals to help bridge the school day for our youth. Contact Danielle Ladd at email@example.com for more information.
(View full job descriptions and application information at cityofmlt.com/jobs)